Concentrated, convenient and cost-effective, our Lunch and Learn sessions include:
- Practical information about accessing care and support services, where to turn for information and navigating the maze.
- Advice and guidance on: what care and support services are available for the person you are looking after, where to go for financial advice and ways of combining work and caring.
- Top tips on looking after yourself as a carer.
For line managers:
- Identifying and engaging with carers in the workplace (including good practice examples).
- Practical and sustainable ways to help carers stay in work and maintain health and productivity.
- Understanding the business benefits of supporting carers in the workplace.
All sessions include:
- An initial presentation with handouts.
- Q&A time for participants to raise questions and comments in discussion.
Sessions can also be extended to include the opportunity for one to one confidential consultations or additional networking time.
Members of Employers for Carers receive a complimentary session each year and reduced rates for additional sessions.